Our Maxim Healthcare Staffing team is pleased to launch a new career site, which is part of our commitment to connecting healthcare professionals to work that matters. We are dedicated to improving your job search experience and helping you find careers near you or across the country.
The new site, careers.maximstaffing.com, provides a more personalized approach for you and other qualified candidates by narrowing the search based on each person’s interests. For example, job seekers are now able to focus their search based on criteria such as modality, setting, zip code, and more. Also, potential candidates can register to receive alerts when positions matching their skills and interests become available. Find out more about your next career prospect by visiting Maxim online and joining our talent community.
Where We Work
From urban to suburban to rural communities, Maxim offers services nationwide and we ensure that there are an array of healthcare positions available to our candidates. We have offices in 32 states, so chances are that there is a team of Maxim Recruiters near you ready to help you kick-start your career. When you’re ready, our goal is to provide you with the tools you need to find the perfect job opportunity.
Our team staffs various institutions, including:
- Government facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Private practices
- Public and private schools
Benefits for Healthcare Professionals
Because our healthcare professionals are the heartbeat of everything we do, our Maxim team ensures that these essential workers receive some of the best benefits in the industry.
Some of the many benefits that our healthcare professionals enjoy include but aren’t limited to:
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance programs
- Long-term disability and life insurance options
- Medical, dental, prescription, and vision plans
- Paid time off each year
- Weekly paychecks
- Personal health advocates
- College partnership programs
Maxim Healthcare Staffing’s Culture
At Maxim, we strive to promote a positive and inclusive culture to provide an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We’ve worked diligently to create a space where every voice can be heard. For example, our Diversity and Inclusion Board was established to ensure that respect for everyone’s perspective is continuously woven into the fabric of our organization’s culture.
We also love to recognize the excellent work that we see each day by celebrating recognition days and events such as:
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Healthcare Recruiter Recognition Day
- Nurses Week
- Speech-Language Pathologist Day
Travel Opportunities with Maxim
We partner with healthcare facilities and educational institutions throughout the country to list positions that allow professionals to travel to new destinations to care for patients. Many of the healthcare providers that work with Maxim embrace the rewarding role of travel nursing because of the many benefits.
Just a few of the benefits of travel nursing that you can experience include:
- Discover new places – One of the main benefits of travel nursing is the chance to see cities that are new to you. Or, you can accept a position that is near family or friends to allow you to visit them more often.
- Flexibility – Travel nursing assignments vary in length from 4 or 13 weeks, with some lasting as long as 26 weeks. This flexibility allows you to take a vacation in between assignments or find an assignment that is the right length of time for you.
- Avoid hospital politics – One of the drawbacks of a traditional nursing position in a hospital setting is the gossip and politics that typically occur. As a travel nurse, you can focus on your patients and your responsibilities.
- No burnout – Unfortunately, some nurses who remain in the same position for a long time feel stagnant in their careers. Travel nursing helps you keep your job fresh, with new people and places to invigorate your career.
Find Your Next Healthcare Position with Maxim’s New Career Site
Our Maxim team is committed to guiding healthcare professionals through the hiring process and helping quality candidates reach their true potential. If you’re a healthcare professional interested in a new chapter in your career, one of the best methods to accelerate this process is to explore our new career site or reach out to our team of Recruiters by completing our online form. Make today the day you take a significant step forward in your healthcare career by contacting our Maxim team.