The health and safety of our nurses and healthcare professionals continues to be our top priority during the COVID-19 outbreak, and we are taking measures to protect your health. See more information about COVID below.
Viewing Pay Stubs, updating tax information, and change of address:
Current and former employees can use ADP to view their pay stubs and tax information as well as update their address and contact information online with this easy and secure service from ADP.
Visit ADP here.
For assistance with ADP, please call us at 1-866-522-8320 or email us at [email protected]
The CDC has issued guidance to businesses to help prevent the spread of the virus, which we are monitoring and following. Based on that guidance, all employees are asked to do the following:
- Don’t go to work if you are sick, and avoid contact with others as much as possible. If you are sick, please contact your Maxim representative.
- Follow the protocols and policies established by the worksite location, including any instructions and health authority guidance regarding use of a facemask.
- If you are not sick but have a sick family member at home who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or you believe you may have otherwise been exposed to COVID-19, you should notify your local Maxim field office representative of the potential exposure, and refrain from reporting to work until speaking with the Maxim representative for further instructions. Maxim will conduct the appropriate risk assessment as recommended by the CDC and will discuss options with you.
- If you are placed in quarantine, home restrictions, or are advised to take any other precautions by federal, state, or local health authorities, comply with all such instructions. Notify your local Maxim field office representative, so that Maxim may make arrangements appropriate to the situation. Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. After touching your eyes, nose, or mouth, or after contact with people who may be sick, wash your hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the used tissue in the trash and wash your hands. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow or shoulder.
- Follow infection control and handwashing hygiene. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you do not have access to soap and water, use a hand sanitizer containing 60%-95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used preferentially when your hands are visibly dirty. More information about coughing and sneezing etiquette and cleaning your hands is available from the CDC.
Effective 12:00 a.m. EST (midnight) on April 24, 2022, Maxim Staffing will no longer offer quarantine pay for individuals placed on quarantine leave, unless state or local law mandates otherwise.
As always, Maxim Staffing will remain in compliance with all federal policies – and will follow state and local guidance, where appropriate. Please reach out to your Maxim representative with any specific questions or concerns.